Your shopping cart is empty!
• Narrow carriage 24-pin SIDM
• High 416 CPS print speed at 12CPI
• 10,000 power on hour MTBF
• USB, Serial and Parallel ports
• High-speed processing time with 128KB data buffer
• Up to 416 characters per second (12cpi)
• Print direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
• Control code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
• Uses approx. up to 1.3W in sleep mode
• Flexible connectivity with built-in USB, serial and parallel interface options
WHY THE EPSON LQ310?
Building on its reputation as the world’s top dot matrix printer maker, Epson has introduced the Epson LQ-310 as the next-generation narrow carriage, 24-pin model that replaces the legendary LQ-300, featuring vastly improved speed and reliability.
Extreme SpeedThe Epson LQ-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor. This enables it to achieve high printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI – or almost 40% faster than the model it replaces.
Improving on Legendary ReliabilityThe Epson LQ-310 also has an improved reliability rating that is an astonishing 67% higher than its predecessor that was already renowned for its dependability. The LQ-310 is rated for a mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 POH (power on hours) compared to the older model’s 6,000 POH.
High Impact for Multiple Carbon CopiesAchieve optimum efficiency with the LQ-310’s ability to create up to a 4-part form printout (1 original + 3 copies).
Flexible ConnectivityWith built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LQ-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.