With easy payment scheme, any online shopper can now convert their credit card transactions to installment plans if they are using a Visa or MasterCard credit card issued by one of the following financial institutions.
Easy Payment Scheme
Installment Step-bt-step instructions
Can't find the answer you are looking for? Feel free to contact us, our customer service team is ready to help.
How easy payment scheme works:
- Step 1: Buyers make payment by credit card at Gloo online store.
- Step 2: The credit card payment will be processed online as usual.
- Step 3: Once the card payment is authorized successfully, buyers will be informed the payment status is successful.
- Step 4: Buyer will be notified the steps of converting a transaction to an installment for buyer’s bank including interest charged and tenure offered, via email.
- Step 5: Buyers just follow the instruction as stated in the email to convert their transaction into installment.
- Step 6: If bank approved buyers’ request, buyers just pay back to their back on installment basis as they applied with the bank.
Note: Step 4 only is activated when buyer is found to make Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 500.00 and above via credit card (of participating bank) successfully. Please ensure the email provided during checkout is valid.