Your shopping cart is empty!
10 customers had purchased iPad mini Wi-Fi 64GB - Space Grey (MUQW2ZP/A).
• Smaller Size but Bigger Capacity Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, the SU800 M.2 2280 offers higher density and bigger capacities than 2D NAND Flash SSDs. This means it's also more efficient and reliable with a better cost-performance ratio. The SU800 M.2 2280 comes in a wide range of capacity variants from 128GB to 1TB and delivers read/write speeds of 560MB/s and 520MB/s to accelerate PCs.
• Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer The intelligent SLC Caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with support for DRAM Cache Buffer, read/write performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache, or in other words that can't use auxiliary memory as an SSD buffer for high intensity tasks.
• Advanced LDPC ECC Engine Low density parity check error correcting code has been implemented on the SU800 M.2 2280, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It therefore protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
• RAID Engine and Data Shaping for Ultimate Protection By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the SU800 M.2 2280 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better, longer-lasting stability and return on investment.
• Outperforms HDDs with Massive Performance Gain Implementing 3D NAND Flash, a high quality SMI controller, carefully-selected components, and several advanced performance-enhancing technologies, the SU800 M.2 2280 outperforms traditional HDDs by a huge factor, with particular benefits in boot up and seek time, as well as overall much faster read/write throughput.
• Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life The SU800 M.2 2280 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for better energy efficiency. This results in lower electricity costs and prolonged battery life. Compared to traditional HDDs, the SU800 M.2 2280 consumes just 8% of the power while in idle mode, and 80% less power during regular operation. For users who often travel or go on business trips, the SU800 M.2 2280 is a great partner with high mobility and power-saving abilities that go easy on notebook batteries.
• Proprietary Software - SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility Every SU800 M.2 2280 purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU800 M.2 2280, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. Data migration utilities are especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as they are designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.