Your shopping cart is empty!
• Processor : AMD Ryzen™ 5 5500U (up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 8 MB L3 cache, 6 cores, 12 threads)
• Memory : 8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB)
• Storage : 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
• Graphics : AMD Radeon™ Graphics
• Ports : 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo
• Display : 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
• Connectivity : Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo; Miracast compatible; MU-MIMO supported
• Keyboard : Full-size, backlit, natural silver keyboard with numeric keypad
• Webcam : HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
• Warranty : Two years Local Onsite Warranty inclusive of One year limited International Warranty (part/labor/carry-in); 1-year limited warranty on primary battery
• Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1830 Series delivers industry-leading wireless performance with support for the latest Wi-Fi standard, IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification, and meets the growing requirements of wireless networks by delivering a better user experience.
• The 1830 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
• 802.11ac Wave 2 with 3x3 Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams when operating in single-user or multiuser MIMO mode, offering 867-Mbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
• Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
• Transmit beamforming technology improves downlink performance to mobile devices, including one- and two-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
• Security for remote workers or the micro-office. Any Cisco Aironet or Catalyst access point can function as an OfficeExtend access point (OEAP).
• Peace of mind : One-year technical support and limited lifetime warranty.
Min purchase: RM0
Copy Voucher Code: JN22GIFT2U
Min purchase: RM600
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM5
Min purchase: RM1800
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM10
Min purchase: RM2500
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM20
Min purchase: RM4000
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM30