Your shopping cart is empty!
• Easy UPS provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments
• Intelligent battery management : Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
• Battery and surge protected outlets : Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes
• Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery
• Output power capacity : 650 Watts / 1200VA
• Output Connections : 4 Universal + 1 IEC
• Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
• Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
• Input Connections : IEC C14
• Cord Length : 1.2meters
• Topology : Line interactive
• Surge Energy Rating : 273 Joules
• Warranty : 2 years repair or replace
• Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1830 Series delivers industry-leading wireless performance with support for the latest Wi-Fi standard, IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification, and meets the growing requirements of wireless networks by delivering a better user experience.
• The 1830 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
• 802.11ac Wave 2 with 3x3 Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams when operating in single-user or multiuser MIMO mode, offering 867-Mbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
• Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
• Transmit beamforming technology improves downlink performance to mobile devices, including one- and two-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
• Security for remote workers or the micro-office. Any Cisco Aironet or Catalyst access point can function as an OfficeExtend access point (OEAP).
• Peace of mind : One-year technical support and limited lifetime warranty.
Min purchase: RM0
Copy Voucher Code: JN22GIFT2U
Min purchase: RM600
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM5
Min purchase: RM1800
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM10
Min purchase: RM2500
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM20
Min purchase: RM4000
Copy Voucher Code: JN22RM30