Boost Step-bt-step instructions
Can't find the answer you are looking for? Feel free to contact us, our customer service team is ready to help.
How Boost Payment works:
- Step 1: From your Boost Home page, select the Boost Wallet icon on the top right corner and you will navigated to the "Add Money" page.
- Step 2: Click on the "Add Payment type" and select your preferred online Bank.
- Step 3: Key in the amount you want to add and tap on the next button on your bottom right corner.
- Step 4: Log into your online Bank account and follow the instructions.
- Step 5: Once the transaction is complete, the money will be added to your Boost wallet balance.
- Step 6: During checkout in Gloo, select Boost as payment channel. You will be able to pay by Boost.
Boost What is a Premium wallet?
Premium Wallet is a Boost wallet with a limit of RM1,500.
Here's what you can enjoy with Premium Wallet:
- 1: Add money up to RM1,500 into your Boost Wallet.
- 2: Spend and perform cash out of up to RM4,500 monthly.
- 3: Send money to your friends and family up to RM500* monthly (aka Electronic Money Transfer).
- 4: Cash out money from your Boost Wallet to your bank account.
The monthly spending limit will be refreshed every 1st of the month.
*Beginning 1 September 2018, you can send up to RM500 monthly. Should you successfully complete the KYC process as determined by Boost, you'll be able to send money to your friends & family up to RM4,500 monthly.
If you are a Basic Wallet user and would like to do more with your wallet, upgrade for FREE to a Premium Wallet simply by going to "Profile" page and click on "Upgrade to Premium Wallet" .