Your shopping cart is empty!
• 6.7 inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 28 hours of video playback. The best battery life ever in an iPhone
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro cameras system upgrade
ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more
responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Durable design and the best
battery life ever in an iPhone.1
1Battery life varies by use and configuration.
See apple.com/my/batteries for
2The display has rounded corners that follow
a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard
rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is
6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4iPhone 13 Pro Max is
spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled
laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard
60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30
minutes). Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent
conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do
not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and
drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
5Some features may not be available for all
countries or all areas.
6Accessories are sold separately.