Your shopping cart is empty!
• Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts and email, even when you don’t have your phone7
• Stream music and podcasts on the go, and leave your phone at home7
• Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
• The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design3
• Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
• Take an ECG anytime, anywhere2
• Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
• Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
• Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Sync your favourite music and podcasts
• All-day battery life and faster charging5
• watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
• Apple Watch comes with three free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers6
largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do
with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most
durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front
crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level,1 take
an ECG anytime2 and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps.
You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and pilates.
copy for Apple Watch Series 7
Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are
not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a
doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on
Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest
versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/my/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is
not intended for use by people under the age of 22. With the ECG app, Apple Watch
is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE
and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO
standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities
like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for
scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity
water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust
4Irregular rhythm notification
requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not
intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been
previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
5Battery life varies by use and configuration.
See apple.com/my/batteries for more information
6Apple Fitness+ available beginning
late 2021; a subscription is required. Apple Fitness+
requires watchOS 7.2 or later. RM X.XX/month after trial. Offer
is valid for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription
per Family Sharing group. Plan is automatically renewed until cancelled.
Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/my/promo/pdf/EN_MY_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.
plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider
for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability.
International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless
carriers and eligibility.
See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup