Your shopping cart is empty!
• Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
• Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
• Get exclusive Nike watch faces
• Take calls and reply to texts directly from your wrist
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
• Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
• Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
• Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
• Sync your favourite music and podcasts
• Swimproof design4
• 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
• watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
With Apple Watch Nike SE and the built-in Nike Run Club app, you can track your workouts and listen to Guided Runs. Listen to music from your watch for motivation. And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
Key feature bullets
for Apple Watch SE
Apple Watch SE
requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification
requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended
for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously
diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
2Fall detection updates are available
on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS +
Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection
for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile
connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your
Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up
4Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE
and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO
standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities
like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for
scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity
water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust
5Wireless service plan is required
for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection
may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported.
Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless
carriers and eligibility.
See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup