Your shopping cart is empty!
• For our home and small office customers APC by Schneider Electric delivers a new category of UPSs designed for the essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions.
• APC Easy UPS 1 Ph BV Series is a versatile UPS developed to handle inconsistent power conditions while also delivering the quality millions of IT professionals trust around the world.
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
• Battery and surge protected outlets : Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
• Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
• Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
• Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• All APC Easy UPS BV Series comes with US plug. Are you using it to connect to your PC? If yes, you may swap the power input cable of your PC with the input cable of the UPS. The UPS cable will have US plug at one end and IEC at the other end. You can use the IEC part of the cable to connect to your PC and the other US plug to connect to the UPS universal socket. Then, you may use your PC power cable (Malaysia plug) as your input cable for the UPS. Alternatively, you may use an adapter.