Your shopping cart is empty!
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
• Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
• Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
• Safeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
• Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• Output power capacity : 550 Watts / 1.1kVA
• Output Connections : (4) Universal receptacle (Battery Backup), (4) Universal Receptacle (Battery Backup), (2) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
• Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
• Input Connections : IEC-320 C14, NEMA 5-15P
• Cord Length : 1.2meters
• *Equipped with IEC jumper cord. Are you using it to connect to your PC? If yes, you may swap the power input cable of your PC with the input cable of the UPS. The UPS cable will have non-UK plug at one end and IEC at the other end. You can use the IEC part of the cable to connect to your PC and the other non-UK plug to connect to the UPS universal socket. Then, you may use your PC power cable (Malaysia plug) as your input cable for the UPS. Alternatively, you may use an adapter.
• 2 years warranty