Your shopping cart is empty!
• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging. •Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.